Airside Defensive Driving & Safety Awareness
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd (ERDT) is the only Royal Society for The Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) Internationally accredited training provider that can offer a range of Airport Fire Service driver training courses accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) CAP 699 AFF2, we are also pleased to offer the first Airside defensive driving & safety awareness driver trainer/assessor course which will be Accredited by RoSPA.
ERDT currently delivers training to over 38 Airport Fire Service across the UK and Worldwide, we have also delivered Airside defensive driving & safety awareness training to operations and ground handling staff at Edinburgh and Singapore Changi International Airport. We have trained some of the largest Airports in the world including Dubai International, Singapore Changi International and Kula Lumpur International Airport.
The course provides the knowledge and skills required to deliver and assess Airside defensive driving & safety awareness driver training, these skills are designed to reduce accidents and improves Airside driver safety awareness.
4 Days with a maximum of 3 candidates.
Key Benefits Include
- Improved Airside safety
- Airside hazard awareness and anticipation
- Airside Defensive Driving Techniques which are designed to reduce
- Reduction in vehicle damage and potential staff inquires
All our trainers are highly qualified & experienced in delivering Airside driver training and assessing.
Driver Trainer/Assessor Assessment
A competency-based trainer/Assessor assessment will be conducted and recorded in a development portfolio. The assessments include the following content:
- Written assessment
- Airside Defensive Driving Assessment
- Airside Defensive Driver trainer & Assessors Assessment
November 26th to 30th 2018
Training is available 7 days a week at your location using your vehicle, the costs includes, driver portfolios, certificates.
- DD 1.1 Driver attitude and behaviour
- DD 1.2 Demonstrate Airside defensive driving skills
- DD 1.3 Demonstrate Airside Hazard awareness and anticipation
- DD 1.4 Airside driving Speed and Safety
- DD 1.5 Airside night driving
- DDTOT 1.1 Theoretical training delivery
- DDTOT 1.2 Practical training delivery
- DDTOT 1.3 Conducting Assessments
The course is designed for drivers with a minimum of 3 years’ Airside driving experience, a background in deliver training and assessments is advantages.
For information on a specific course, its duration and costs please contact us.