Armoured Vehicle Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd is the only training provider that can offer this Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) International Accredited Armoured vehicle driver training course.
This highly regarded accredited course can be delivered Worldwide at your location to meet your needs.
The Armoured vehicle driver training course provides in-depth theoretical and practical training on defensive driving techniques and vehicle search procedures, Armoured vehicle capabilities and modifications, vehicle dynamics, handling characteristics and stability management, tactical and evasive driving procedures. It also provides information and guidance on ballistic protection.
We provide a free on-line study facility which assists the candidate’s pre-course learning and reduces course duration and costs.
- Armoured vehicle characteristics and capabilities
- Armoured vehicle modifications
- Armoured vehicle ballistic protection
- Wheels, Tyres & run flats
- Specialist equipment
- Searching and Security of Vehicles
- Armoured vehicle dynamics and stability management
- Armoured vehicle defensive driving
- Tactical and evasive driving procedures
- Skid avoidance
- 1 Day Armoured Vehicle Driver Familiarisation Course
- 2 Day RoSPA Internationally Accredited Armoured Vehicle Driving Course
- Car / 4×4 / SUV / People Carrier
This course is recommended for experienced drivers who have attended our Defensive security protection driving course.
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-UK Military or Police Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For information on a specific course, its duration and costs please contact us.