Blue Light User Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd is a RoSPA accredited training body and all ERDT Courses are accredited by RoSPA.
If your service or organisation holds the relevant legal exemptions to allow you to drive under emergency response conditions or to drive using Blue lights and Sirens only we can provide or formulate a course that meets your operational needs, some examples of the courses we provide are listed below.
We can deliver training at your location to meet your operational needs.
The emergency response driver training courses are accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with:
- Section 19 of the UK Road Safety Act
- The UK High Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice
We provide a free on-line study facility which assists the candidate’s pre-course learning and reduces course duration and costs.
- Car / 4×4 / Rapid Response Vehicle Driver
- Mini Bus & Van Response Driver
- LGV Cat C1 & C Response Driver
- Response Driver Refresher Course
- Response Driver Re-assessment
- Specialist Vehicle Response Driver
- Road Speed Response Driver
- EOD Response Driver
- 4×4 Off Road Driver Training accredited by RoSPA.
- ERDT 1.1 Demonstrate advanced driving skills
- ERDT 1.2 Prepare and drive vehicles at high speed
- ERDT 1.3 Drive vehicles at high speed on motorways & multi-lane Carriageways
- ERDT 1.4 Undertake an emergency response using a vehicle
- ERDT 1.5 Avoid skids when driving an emergency service vehicle
- ERDT 1.6 Prepare & drive vehicles at high speed Responding as a multiple vehicle mobilisation
- ERDT 1.7 Undertake an emergency response using a Specialist vehicle
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio in-line with the UK HSDT driver competency.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-Emergency Services Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For information on a specific course, its duration and costs please don’t hesitate to contact us.