Fire Service Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd is a RoSPA accredited training body and all ERDT Courses are accredited by RoSPA.
Currently we deliver Fire Service Emergency Response Driver and Instructor Training to over 38 Fire Services across the UK and Worldwide.
We provide support and resilience services to a number of UK Fire Services on a short and long term basis.
We can deliver our courses or your courses at your location to meet your operational needs.
The Fire Service driver and Instructor courses are accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with:
- Section 19 of the Road Safety Act
- The UK High Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice
- NFPA 1002
We provide a free on-line study facility which assists the candidate’s pre-course learning and reduces course duration and costs.
- Emergency Fire Appliance Driver (EFAD) / ERDT
- Responding Officer ERDT
- Fire Appliance & Responding Offices Driver Refresher Course
- Fire Appliance & Responding Offices Driver Re-assessment
- Fire Service Specialist Vehicle ERDT (High Reach, Major Incident Units)
- Fire Service 4×4 ERDT
- Road Speed Response Driver Training
- 4×4 Off Road Driver Training accredited by RoSPA
- ERDT 1.1 Demonstrate advanced driving skills
- ERDT 1.2 Prepare and drive vehicles at high speed
- ERDT 1.3 Drive vehicles at high speed on motorways & multi-lane Carriageways
- ERDT 1.4 Undertake an emergency response using a vehicle
- ERDT 1.5 Avoid skids when driving an emergency service vehicle
- ERDT 1.6 Prepare & drive vehicles at high speed Responding as a multiple vehicle mobilisation
- ERDT 1.7 Undertake an emergency response using a Specialist vehicle
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio in-line with the UK Fire Service Nationally approved paperwork as per the UK HSDT driver competency.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-Fire & Rescue Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For information on a specific course, its duration and costs please don’t hesitate to contact us.