Industrial Fire Service
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd is a RoSPA accredited training body and all ERDT Courses are accredited by RoSPA.
Currently we deliver Fire Service Emergency Response Driver Training to over 38 Fire Services across the UK and Worldwide, this includes some of the World’s largest Industrial Fire Services.
We provide tailored on-site and public road Industrial Fire Service emergency response driver training courses using Major Foam Tenders, Standard Fire Appliances and Ambulances, at your location to meet your operational needs.
The courses are accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with:
- Section 19 of the Road Safety Act
- The UK High Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice
- NFPA 1002
We provide a free on-line study facility which assists the candidate’s per-course learning and reduces course duration and costs.
- Emergency Fire Appliance Driver (EFAD) / ERDT
- Fire Service Specialist Vehicle ERDT (Major Foam Tenders, High Reach vehicles)
- Fire Service Rapid Response Vehicle ERDT
- Ambulance Emergency Response Driver
- Fire Appliance & Rapid Response Driver Refresher Course
- Fire Appliance & Rapid Response Driver Re-assessment
- 4×4 Off Road Driver Training accredited by RoSPA
- ERDT 1.1 Demonstrate advanced driving skills
- ERDT 1.2 Prepare and drive vehicles at high speed
- ERDT 1.3 Drive vehicles at high speed on motorways & multi-lane Carriageways
- ERDT 1.4 Undertake an emergency response using a vehicle
- ERDT 1.5 Avoid skids when driving an emergency service vehicle
- ERDT 1.6 Prepare & drive vehicles at high speed Responding as a multiple vehicle mobilisation
- ERDT 1.7 Undertake an emergency response using a Specialist vehicle
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio in-line with the UK HSDT driver competency.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-Fire & Rescue Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For information on a specific course, its duration and costs please don’t hesitate to contact us.