Police Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd is a RoSPA accredited training body and all ERDT Courses are accredited by RoSPA.
We can deliver our courses or your courses at your location to meet your operational needs.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex Emergency Services Instructors with many years’ experience delivering Emergency Response blue light driver training. Our Instructional team is made up of a number of Ex Police Driving Instructors that are available to deliver the listed courses or to provide support and resilience services to your Police force on a short term or long term basis.
The Police emergency response driver training courses are accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with:
- Section 19 of the UK Road Safety Act
- The UK High Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice
We provide a free on-line study facility which assists the candidate’s pre-course learning and reduces course duration and costs.
- Police Response Driver
- Police Response Driver Refresher Course
- Police Response Driver Re-assessment
- Police 4×4 Response Driver
- Police Specialist Vehicle Response Driver
- 4×4 Off Road Driver Training accredited by RoSPA.
- ERDT 1.1 Demonstrate advanced driving skills
- ERDT 1.2 Prepare and drive vehicles at high speed
- ERDT 1.3 Drive vehicles at high speed on motorways & multi-lane Carriageways
- ERDT 1.4 Undertake an emergency response using a vehicle
- ERDT 1.5 Avoid skids when driving an emergency service vehicle
- ERDT 1.6 Prepare & drive vehicles at high speed Responding as a multiple vehicle mobilisation
- ERDT 1.7 Undertake an emergency response using a Specialist vehicle
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio in-line with the UK HSDT driver competency.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-Emergency Services Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For information on a specific course, its duration and costs please don’t hesitate to contact us.