Defensive Security Protection Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd is the only training provider that can offer this Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) Internationally Accredited Defensive security protection driving course.
This highly regarded accredited course can be delivered Worldwide at your location to meet your needs.
The defensive security protection driving course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills to reduce the risk when traveling by road, the driver will be competent in searching vehicles and formulating a route plan based on the threat level, they will have the ability to implement the Roadcraft system of car control and tactical evasive driving procedures while being situationally aware of potentially dangerous situations.
We provide a free on-line study facility which assists the candidate’s pre-course learning and reduces course duration and costs.
- Defensive and Security Protection Driving Skills
- Skid Avoidance and Correction
- Vehicle Selection and Searching
- Route Planning
- Departure and Arrival Procedures
- Security Team Vehicles Responsibilities
- Security of Departure and Arrival Points
- Embus and Debus Drill
- Tactical and Evasive Driving Procedures
- 5 Day Defensive Security Protection Driving Course
- 2 Day Defensive security protection Refresher/ Re-Assessment
- Car / 4×4 / SUV / People Carrier
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified ex UK Military or Police Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For information on a specific course, its duration and costs please don’t hesitate to contact us.