International Ambulance Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV) Driver Training Accredited by RoSPA
Ambulance Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV) Driver Training Accredited by RoSPA
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd (ERDT) is a RoSPA Internationally accredited training provider that can offer Ambulance Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV) Emergency Response Driving (ERD) courses accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with the High-Speed Driver Training codes of practice.
ERDT currently deliver training to over 80 Emergency Services across the UK and Worldwide.
We have delivered International training in Gibraltar, Turks and Caicos Islands, New Zealand, Malaysia, Middle-East, South Africa, Singapore, Cayman Islands and Dubai.
The course will be delivered at your location to meet your needs, it is based on individual competencies and will ensure the driver has the knowledge, understanding and skill required to driver an Ambulance RRV at normal road speed and under emergency response conditions.
Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV) Emergency Response Driving (ERD)
Refresher and Re-Assessment Course
Key Benefits Include
- RoSPA accredited training at your location to meet your needs
- Training in-line with Section 19 of the UK Road Safety Act
- Training in-line with High Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice
- Tactical use of emergency lights & sirens and tactical positioning training
- ERD 1.1 Demonstrate advanced driving skills
- ERD 1.2 Avoid skids when driving an emergency vehicle
- ERD 1.3 Drive vehicles at high speed
- ERD 1.4 Drive a vehicle in response to an emergency
Training can be delivered 7 days a week at your location.
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-Emergency Services Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For more information on a specific course, its duration and costs or to book a course please email: email@example.com