International Armoured Vehicle Driver Training
Armoured Vehicle Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd is the only training provider that can offer this Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) International Accredited Armoured vehicle driver training course.
This highly regarded accredited course can be delivered Worldwide at your location to meet your needs.
The Armoured vehicle driver training course provides in-depth theoretical and practical training on defensive driving techniques and vehicle search procedures, Armoured vehicle capabilities and modifications, vehicle dynamics, handling characteristics and stability management, tactical and evasive driving procedures. It also provides information and guidance on ballistic protection
Armoured Vehicle Driver Training B6 etc (Car / 4×4 / SUV / People Carrier)
2 Day RoSPA Internationally Accredited course
Armoured Vehicle Driver Familiarisation Course
1 Day using RoSPA Internationally Accredited course content.
Key Benefits Include
- RoSPA Internationally Accredited training
- Delivered by Ex UK Airborne Forces or UK Police trainers
- Armoured vehicle characteristics and capabilities
- Armoured vehicle modifications
- Armoured vehicle ballistic protection
- Wheels, Tyres & run flats
- Specialist equipment
- Searching and Security of Vehicles
- Armoured vehicle dynamics and stability management
- Armoured vehicle defensive driving
- Tactical and evasive driving procedures
- Skid avoidance
Training can be delivered 7 days a week at your location.
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-UK Airborne Forces or UK Police Instructors with many years’ experience.
For more information on a specific course, its duration and costs or to book a course please email: firstname.lastname@example.org