International Industrial Fire Service Driver Training
Industrial Fire Service Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd (ERDT) is the only Royal Society for The Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) accredited training provider that can offer a range of Fire Service Emergency Response Driving (ERD) driving courses accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with the High-Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice, Section 19 of the Road Safety Act and NFPA 1002.
ERDT currently delivers Fire Service Emergency Response Driver Training to over 55 Fire Services across the UK and Worldwide at their location to meet their needs.
Some of the countries ERDT has delivered training in include Gibraltar, Turks and Caicos Islands, New Zealand, Malaysia, Middle-East, South Africa, Singapore, Cayman Islands and Dubai.
We train some of the largest Industrial Fire Services in the World including CEFS Response (Central Emergency & Fire Service Response) Petronas Malaysia.
Courses are based on individual competencies as per the High-Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice, the training will ensure the driver has the knowledge, understanding and skill required to driver an Industrial Fire Service vehicle safely taking into consideration their handling characteristics while driving under emergency response conditions.
- Foam Tender Emergency Response Driving (ERD)
- Fire Appliance Emergency Response Driving (ERD)
- Light Vehicle Emergency Response Driving (ERD)
- Specialist Vehicle ERD (C1 RIV/RRV, High Reach, Major Incident Units)
- Refresher and Re-Assessment Course
- 4×4 Off-Road Training
Key Benefits Include
- RoSPA accredited training at your location to meet your needs
- Industrial Fire vehicle stability management (anti rollover) training
- Training in-line with Section 19 of the UK Road Safety Act
- Training in-line with High Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice
- Tactical use of emergency lights & sirens and tactical positioning training
- Safer and more progressive response times to incidents
- ERD 1.1 Demonstrate advanced driving skills
- ERD 1.2 Avoid skids when driving an emergency service vehicle
- ERD 1.3 Drive vehicles at high speed
- ERD 1.4 Drive a vehicle in response to an emergency
- ERD 1.5 Multi vehicle response to an emergency
- ERD 1.6 Specialist vehicle emergency response driving
Training can be delivered 7 days a week at your location.
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio in-line with the HSDT driver competency.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-Emergency Services Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For more information on a specific course, its duration and costs or to book a course please email: email@example.com