UK Ambulance Emergency Response Driving Accredited by RoSPA
Ambulance Emergency Response Driving
Accredited by RoSPA
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd (ERDT) is a RoSPA Internationally accredited training provider that can offer a range of Ambulance Emergency Response Driving (ERD) courses accredited by RoSPA and written in-line with the High-Speed Driver Training codes of practice.
The course will be delivered at your location to meet your needs, it is based on individual competencies and will ensure the driver has the knowledge, understanding and skill required to driver an Ambulance at normal road speed and under emergency response conditions taking into consideration patient comfort and safety.
Ambulance Emergency Response Driving (ERD)
15 Days 3 candidates.
Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV) Emergency Response Driving (ERD)
8 Days 2 candidates.
Refresher and Re-Assessment Course
- Refresher courses 2 Days 3 candidates.
- Re-Assessment courses 1 Day 3 candidates.
Key Benefits Include
- RoSPA accredited training at your location to meet your needs
- Training in-line with Section 19 of the UK Road Safety Act
- Training in-line with High Speed Driver Training (HSDT) codes of practice
- Tactical use of emergency lights & sirens and tactical positioning training
- Patient comfort and safety driver training
- Unit 1: Prepare, Driver and Manoeuvre an Ambulance
- ERD 1.1 Demonstrate advanced driving skills
- Unit 2: Emergency Response Driving (ERD)
- ERD 1.2 Avoid skids when driving an emergency vehicle
- ERD 1.3 Drive vehicles at high speed
- ERD 1.4 Drive a vehicle in response to an emergency
Training can be delivered 7 days a week at your location.
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex-Emergency Services Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For more information on a specific course, its duration and costs or to book a course please email: email@example.com