UK Floodwater Driver Training
Floodwater Driver Training
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd (ERDT) can provide our Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) Accredited Floodwater driver training at your location to meet your needs.
ERDT has delivered Floodwater driver training to 100 Mountain Rescue England and Wales team members, the training was very well received and has assisted the teams to respond safely to Floodwater incidents.
The Floodwater driver training course is designed for Emergency Services, Government Authorities/Agencies and utility companies that are required to attend incidents involving floodwater, the course is accredited by RoSPA and will provide the necessary skills and knowledge required to drive in floodwater safely.
Floodwater driver training
1 Day (8 hours)
Key Benefits Include
- RoSPA Internationally Accredited training
- Training to reduce risks when driving in Floodwater
- Floodwater Facts Dangers & Risks
- Type of Floods
- Damage to vehicles caused by water
- Driving In heavy rain
- Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Speed, safety and consideration
- Driving Through Floodwater
- Action taken, floating vehicle
- Action taken, stranded vehicle
- Escaping from a sinking vehicle
- After driving through water
Training can be delivered 7 days a week at your location.
Successful candidates will receive certificates and a driver development portfolio.
The courses are delivered by highly qualified Ex Emergency Services Driving Instructors with many years’ experience.
For more information on a specific course, its duration and costs or to book a course please email: email@example.com