UK FutureQuals Emergency Response Ambulance Driving CERAD
FutureQuals Emergency Response Ambulance Driving CERAD
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd (ERDT) is a FutureQuals approved centre, our FutureQuals Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving course can be delivered at your location to meet your needs using your vehicle or at our location using our Ambulance training vehicle.
The FutureQuals Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving course has been developed to meet the core requirements of UK NHS Ambulance Trusts. This qualification meets the requirement for ambulance service drivers to claim exemptions under the road traffic act. It will provide the learner with the skills, knowledge and understanding required to drive an ambulance vehicle in response to an emergency.
Key Benefits Include
- Training to meet the core requirements of UK NHS Ambulance Trusts
- Training in-line with Section 19 of the UK Road Safety Act
- Tactical use of emergency lights & sirens and tactical positioning training
- Patient comfort and safety driver training
- Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Ambulance Driving (QCF)
- Vehicle daily inspection & Legislation and Driving Regulations
- Braking, Steering & Transmission systems
- Be able to vary speed accurately
- Multi-lane and Motorway driving
- Reverse and manoeuvre
- Vehicle safety systems & Overtaking
- Driving in adverse conditions
- Manage confrontational behaviour
- Vehicle Navigation
- The System of car control
- Driving in the hours of darkness
- Knowledge of legal exemptions
- Emergency response driving
Guided Learning Hours & Certification
The guided learning hours (GLH) for this qualification is 4 weeks: 197 hours
Successful candidates will receive a Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving (QCF) This qualification is recognised by all NHS trusts and Ambulance Services.
Cost using your Ambulance
£2075 plus vat pp. 3 candidates per course.
Cost using our Ambulance
£2675 plus vat pp. 3 candidates per course.
- FutureQuals assessment, registration and certification.
- Study packs: The Roadcraft manual, The DTAG Ambulance Driving manual and the Highway Code.
Training can be delivered 7 days a week at your location.
Please Note: You must be employed by a CQC registered Ambulance Service to attend this course.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org