UK FutureQuals Patient Care Services Ambulance Driving APCSAD
FutureQuals Patient Care Services: Ambulance Driving APCSAD
Emergency Response Driver Training Ltd (ERDT) is a FutureQuals approved centre, our FutureQuals Level 3 Award in Patient Care Services: Ambulance Driving course can be delivered at your location to meet your needs using your vehicle or at our location using our Ambulance training vehicle.
The FutureQuals Level 3 Award in Patient Care Services: Ambulance Driving provides the learner with the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to drive a range of patient care ambulance vehicles safely and commensurate with patient comfort and vehicle empathy.
Key Benefits Include
- Training to meet the core requirements of UK NHS Ambulance Trusts
- Patient comfort and safety driver training
Level 3 Award in Patient Care Service: Ambulance Driving (FAQ)
- Carry out a pre-shift vehicle daily inspection and pre-driving checks
- Comply with current legislation and driving regulations at all times
- Drive a range of vehicles defensively & use vehicles braking systems & steering systems
- Safely negotiate bends & use vehicles’ transmission systems during ambulance driving
- Vary the speed of the vehicle & use procedures for dual carriageways & motorways
- Reverse and manoeuvre an ambulance vehicle safely
- Understand the use and effects of vehicle safety systems
- Overtake other vehicles during ambulance driving
- Understand the effects of adverse conditions on driving
- Manage hostility whilst driving and to navigate during ambulance driving
- Drive an ambulance vehicle during hours of darkness
Total Qualification Time (TQT)
The Total Qualification Time (TQT) for this qualification is: 60
Guided Learning (GL) for this qualification is: 33 hours (5 days including a night drive)
Successful candidates will receive a L3 Award in Patient Care Service: Ambulance Driving (FAQ) This qualification is recognised by all NHS trusts and Private Ambulance Services.
Cost using your Ambulance
£750 plus vat pp. 3 candidates.
Cost using our Ambulance
£830 plus vat pp. 3 candidates per course.
- FutureQuals registration and certification
- Study packs: The Roadcraft manual, The DTAG Ambulance Driving manual and the Highway Code.
Training can be delivered 7 days a week at your location.
For more information on please email: email@example.com